Monday, February 27, 2012

Blog tag: 11 Questions Tag

Hello :)
Danas ću raditi 11 Questions tag za koji su me tagovale Taya i AnyRainbow! Hvala devojke! O čemu se tu radi?



Ovo su pravila:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

1. S obzirom da sam već koješta pisala o sebi, oslučila sam da 11 stvari o meni ustvari budu odgovori na pitanja koja ću ja postaviti drugima :D Evo, dakle 11 stvari o meni:
-Započela sam sa pisanjem bloga jer sam imala mnogo slika svojih noktiju i želela sam da ih podelim sa svetom :)
-Šminkam se isto bez obzira na godišnje doba.
-Moja omiljena država je Italija, a razvila sam platonsku ljubav prema skandinavskim zemljama :)
-Moja omiljena bajka je Lepotica i Zver.
-Moj posao iz snova je klinički deo moje struke (volem svoj pos'o, can't help it :D )
-Moja omiljena serija je Big Bang Theory.
-Kad bih trebala stranca da vodim u razgledanje grada u kom živim, odvela bih ga na Kalemegdan, Avalu i Adu :)
-Patim od arahnofobije :D
-Mislim da ću celog života pisati blog, toliko mi je legao taj hobi :D
-Omiljena knjiga trenutno mi je Prvi Dan i njen nastavak Prva Noć, a moram da napomenem da obožavam Kinga i Šeldona.
-Komplikovana sam što se tiče dužine mojih noktiju, treba mi mnogo vremena da ih dovedem na dužinu koju želim, dakle ni previše dugi ni kratki :D

2. Tagovale su me dve blogerke tako da imam na dosta pitanja da odgovorim :)
Pitanja od Taye:

1. Why and when did you started to write a blog?
I said why in my facts about me :) I started my blog in September 5th, 2011.
2. What was the first nail polish blog, you started to read?
I think I started reading Nail Crazy nail polish blog first :)

3. Did you or would you ever wear gel nails?
No, I never did and I never would because it is bad for my natural nails and I like natural look better.
4. How many nail polishes do you have?
Hmm, about 80.
5. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
Essence :)
6. What do your frends/family/boyfriend think about your nail polish obssession?
They are feeding it :D
7. How often do you change your nail polish/manicure?
Two or three times a week.
8. What's your favourite color to wear?
Probably red. Or purple.
9. What's your favourite movie?
I don't know, I like every comedy :D
10. Which famous person would you like to meet in person the most?
Stephen King :)
11. What's your dream place to live?
Italy :) Or Scandinavia :)

Sad pitanja od AnyRainbow :)
1. How old are you and what's your name?
I'm 23 years old and my name is Jovana.
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
Hmm... Doing make up and taking long walks :D
3. What are you dreaming about?
All kind of stuff :D
4. One thing you like.
Animals :)
5. What you don't like about yourself?
I can be lazy sometimes.
6. How your perfect life looks like?
It looks like my life.
7. Do you have a pet?
I have 3 dogs. I love them so so so so so much :)
8. What was the worst part of your life?
Well, I would rather talk/write about good things :)
9. And the best?
I don't know if I can precise just one part of my life as the best :) There were a lot of nice things :)
10. One song you can always listen to. Or favorite song.
Hmm, there are a lot of favorite songs, but one song that I can listen always is Afraid to Shoot Strangers.
11. Favorite make up product?
Too Faced Smokey Eyes palette :)

Ok, sad malo ja :D Moja pitanja za vas su:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Do you have your make up done depending on season?
3. What is your favorite country (it doesn't matter if you have never been in it :))?
4. What is your favorite fairytale?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. Where would you take stranger in your country for a visit?
8. Do you have phobia and what is it?
9. For how long do you think that you are going to write your blog? :)
10. What is your favorite book?
11. Do you like your nails long or short?

3. Sad treba da tagujem 11 blogova :)
- Beauty blog Ivana+1
- Beauty By Shortylegs
- Breath Of Color
- Confessions Of The Psycho Cat
- Fairy Ana
- Lia's Beautyland
- My Perfect Lounge
- Nails From Fairytale
- Purple Glitters
- Tacy Make Up & Beauty Corner
- Lena - Lifestyle Beauty&Stuff

Prosto neverovatno da sam konačno završila ovaj post :) Moram priznati da mi je trebalo vremena :) Nadam se da će blogerke koje sam tagovala naći vremena da odgovore :) Čitamo se uskoro ;)


17 comments:

  1. Ovo da mi nije dosadno? Sad cu update-am post..%)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tag sweetie :) I will do it later today (Monday) :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naći će se vremena, hvala puuuuno što si mi prosledila ovu divnu nagradu :) :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drago mi je sto si nasla vremena da odgovoris na pitanja! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvala na tagu draga, pozanavit ćemo se njime čim uhvatimo mrvicu vremena. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hvala ti na tagu! Mislim da ću sutra napokon krenit s njime...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...