Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Challenge - Bugs (Orange/Pink)

Hello! :)

Još malo pa smo završili prolećni izazov :) Današnja tema su bubice :) Iskreno, ova kombinacija boja mi nije probudila maštu i priznajem da mi se ovi noktići najmanje sviđaju od svih što se izazova tiče. Ali dobro, slatke su mi bubice, iako liče na pužiće :)

We are almost done with Spring Challenge :) Our theme for today are Bugs :) I must admit that this combination of colors did not wake up my imagination and that from all Spring Challenge manicures I like this one least. But ok, bugs are cute, although they look like snails :)

Šta sam koristila?/What did I use?

Rimmel Nail Rescue
Spectacular Cosmetics - Jazz Orange
Astor Quick'n Go - 353
Classics - Beli iz French seta
Aura FreeLine - 163

Obavezno pogledajte bubice drugih blogerki :) / Be sure to check out bugs that these bloggers made :)
Purple Glitters
Taya
I love pretty colours
Creative Nail Design By Sue
Hooked On Polish
Nail Art By Kelly-Ann
Pinky To Thumb
Posh Nail Art
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Mateji Ustvarjata
The Nail Buff
Moonchild
Anna
Colorful Bottle's Blog
Glazed Talons
Rainbow Nails
Nailpocalipse
Mimi's Vanity Box

Nadam se da su vam se moje bubice svidele :) Čitamo se uskoro ;)

I hope that you like my bugs :) See ya soon ;)

18 comments:

  1. slatke su ti bubice, ovakvih se ne bih stravila ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, you made great manicure with this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da, možda je boja malo hm hm, ali su bubice preeeslatke :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely like your bugs. Unique and pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable! What a great way to do them too, really nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw this is sooo cuute :D
    Im a huge bug lover (I love all animals) so I love this a lot :D
    Well I am not a huge fan of wasps but that is a whole different story ;)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you very much for nice comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...